SMARTSolution Technologies, L.P., is a Pittsburgh, PA–based audiovisual systems integration company that designs and builds presentation, teleconferencing and collaborative systems for businesses, education, and nonprofits.
In 1996, Mitchell Schwartz, Founder and CEO, and his wife Elaine Stone, President, introduced the SMART® board, an interactive whiteboard, to local schools and businesses. (Over a beer or two, he’ll tell you the whole story of how he got started in the business; let’s just say that nuns, underprivileged kids, and doing some early-day creative financing deals play prominent roles.) Since then, the company has expanded to include multiple lines of leading-edge audiovisual and security system technologies, and has grown a staff of client-centered representatives, technical staff, integrators, warehouse/delivery folks, and financial and office personnel. SMARTSolution Technologies’ work includes designing and building interactive conference rooms – including war rooms, huddle spaces and executive boardrooms – smart classrooms, videoconferencing systems, digital signage networks, and video walls.
Although SMARTSolution Technologies L.P. has been providing the tri-state area (PA/OH/WV) with SMART® Boards and other interactive tools for education and businesses for over 20 years, we’ve branched out nationally and have even installed systems in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (we know; it can be rough sometimes!). So if you’re not in the area, we’re happy to get on the road and travel to your part of the county. We particularly like warm, sunny places, but business is business and we know we can’t be picky.
Over 20 years in business. Over 2,000 installations.
What we provide:
- Integrated device collaboration
- Information sharing
- Interactive meeting technologies, including whiteboards
What we equip:
- Conference rooms
- Huddle spaces
- Meeting rooms
- War rooms
What you want (so we hear):
- Enhanced meeting productivity.
- Easy collaboration and information sharing across multiple devices, including personal phones, iPads, other tablets, and computers.
- Seamless device integration so that all equipment plays nice together.
- Intuitive collaboration interfaces that anyone can use without digging through menus or calling vendor technical support.
- An easy, hassle-free vendor experience from beginning to end.
- Your investment to pay off handsomely.
If you’re anything like our existing clients, you want to partner with people who…
- are friendly to work with.
- know their stuff inside and out (even IT).
- bend over backwards to make sure your equipment and software keep working the way you want it to.
- keep current with the best technology and will keep you up-to-date with added features and updates.
- have the experience of thousands of installations to help you with what you need.
- …last but not least…are really easy to work with.